Michael Schumacher to make a sensational return!!  

Posted by CKV



Hi friends, today was a very tough one for me with lots fo work and running around and all I was thinking about on my way back to home was my bed.But I'm still glued in front of my laptop at 12:30 am, with not even the slightest of earlier thoughts coming to me.And I don't regret it a bit.It's all for good reasons.As you have already read the title,the news is confirmed now with just some routine formalities to be completed.Being an ardent Schumi fan, It's not at all surprising to lose sleep,na!!

Now to the details...:)

As reported by F1-live; Ferrari announced Wednesday evening that Michael Schumacher is to stand in for the injured Felipe Massa at the forthcoming Grand Prix in Valencia and beyond.


"Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro intends to put Michael Schumacher in Felipe Massa's car until the Brazilian driver will be able to race again,"
the team stated.


"We have said before that it is possible that Michael Schumacher could return to help us out,"
head of communications Luca Colajanni said ahead of the official announceme

Schumacher last competed in the sport in 2006 where he finished second to Fernando Alonso in the standings, having secured no less than seven victories to add to his tally of 91 wins.

"Michael Schumacher said he is ready and over the next few days will undertake a specific training programme at the end of which confirmation will be given of his participation in the championship with effect from the European Grand Prix on the 23rd of August."


Michael himself reacted saying
"I met this afternoon with Stefano Domenicali and Luca di Montezemolo and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe,"

"Though it is true that the Formula One chapter was completely closed for me a long time ago, it is also true that for loyalty reasons to the team I cannot ignore (this) unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."



There is no better news for all the Schumi fans out there,I'm sure.Some might be worried about his performance,some about his fitness and others about the decision itself but one thing is certain is that everyone is happy to see him race again.He has nothing left to prove.So,it's simply racing for fun but i'm sure he'll be giving his 100%.Another win and that would make his total wins to 92 which is the combined victories abtained by the late great Aryton Senna and Alain Prost!I wish him all the best.

Go Schumi Go!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments